2.19.2009

..:: A LITTLE SUMTHIN ::..

Hey there people. Its been longer then I would like since my last post.

I have been so busy with my recent project that it has consumed me 100%.
And with the impending SXSW, it is only going to get crazier!

Anyway, not much time. But I wanted to pass on some great links to what I feel is such a great application of design and art, Screen Printing.

Here ya go, go check them out, brilliant!

The bearded lady

Small Stakes

Morning Breath

FlatStock

The Hit & Run


Ape do Good

Threadless


So many more, just wanted to put some up!

I know, just throwing a few links out there is no real blog post, but I promise there is a connection! Once I am done with this project, I will tell all!

Until then, go check out these sites.

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun busyness!
    Stay posted and posting.

    ReplyDelete